The company are a global leader within the medical device industry, and specialise in the manufacture of devices utilised in the screening and detection of neurological disorders. Within this...
The company are a global leader within the medical device industry, and specialise in the manufacture of devices utilised in the screening and detection of neurological disorders. Within this project, you will be involved in the introduction of Class III medical devices to the Galway site.
Role: Design Assurance Engineer
Location: Galway (easily accessed from Limerick and Clare)
Contract: An initial 12 month hourly rate contract
Your role as a Design Assurance Quality Engineer, will be to provide Design Quality Assistance to engineering teams in both the Galway site, and in the US.
- Work as part of a cross functional team to complete an assessment on Product Design and Process information.
- Facilitate design controls, risk assessments and DFMEA.
- Support the planning of design Verification & Validation activities.
- Support CAPA analysis and problem solving.
- Assist the engineering teams for ongoing projects.
- Liaise with international Engineering teams.
- Facilitate Design Control operations.
- Degree in Engineering Discipline. (Mechanical Engineering degree desirable).
- 5+ years' experience within the medical device industry.
- Experience of design controls/ New product commercialisation projects.
- Experience of design history files in a medical device environment.
- 3+ years Class III medical device experience.
- New Product Introduction Experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Design Assurance Engineer to work as part of a global medical device company.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales