An excellent permanent opportunity has opened with a world renowned FM company at their Corporate Services segment for a Financial Manager to be based in Dublin, Republic of...
An excellent permanent opportunity has opened with a world renowned FM company at their Corporate Services segment for a Financial Manager to be based in Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
The Financial Manager Role Responsibilities
* Delivering a strong management review and control process with the Head of finance, Finance Director, MD and Account Directors. This process will need to be hands on and actively engage functional specialists as required.
* Advise on the understanding and communication of ROI specific Tax issues (specifically VAT) and queries arising on same.
* Maintaining a robust rolling forecasting process across the division, identifying issues and opportunities and communicate the same to the relevant people.
* Manage the annual budget process for the division. Create and administers budgets that accurately forecast sales, capital, overhead and expenses.
* Ensure budgets and physical delivery plans for change initiatives are joined up. Monitor effectiveness of delivery and report on implementation with recommendations for corrective actions as needed.
* Upholds the highest of ethical standards and ensures financial control environment is properly implemented both with a P&L and Balance Sheet focus.
* Communicate with the senior operations team to ensure that they are all aware of their performance and support them in managing changes e.g. mobilizations, retention activity, inflation, and seasonal trading patterns.
* Work closely with the other Finance Managers to ensure that these issues are dealt with systematically across the wider UK & Ireland business and that we share and develop best practice.
* Be active participant in supporting the senior team in client negotiations and proposals for new and existing contracts.
* Analysis of performance trends and opportunities and to determine how best the insight from this work can be turned into real performance improvements in the business. Once agreed, support and drive the implementation of this into your business.
* Working with the Bid Finance team, take a lead in the planning and evaluation of new business opportunities.
The Ideal Financial Manager
* Solid understanding of ROI specific Tax issues (specifically VAT)
* Ideally have the practical knowledge of working with / for FM sector
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills for managing senior level relationships
* Robust commercial acumen, willing and able to challenge accepted practices and processes
* A proven ability to innovate and implement
* Project management experience
* The ability to combine strategic and analytical perspectives with a pragmatic approach
* The ability to keep focus on day-to-day performance whilst simultaneously pursuing longer-term opportunities
* Accountancy qualification
* Experience using SAP, Oracle Hyperion, advance Excel skills
Competitive salary – (€65,000 - €70,000)
Holidays (also buy and sell options)
Competitive pension scheme
And so much more…
Working hours for the financial Manager - Monday to Friday role, 39 hours per week.
This is a fantastic role for someone with great leadership skills, influencing techniques as well as experience of managing teams and able to motivate them.
If you would like to apply – Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency