We are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Solicitor to join my clients growing energy & natural resources team. This is a fantastic opportunity within a well established Law Firm in Dublin...
We are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Solicitor to join my clients growing energy & natural resources team. This is a fantastic opportunity within a well established Law Firm in Dublin City Centre.
Main responsibilities as a Junior Solicitor:
* Advising clients on the development, finance and construction of wind energy projects, both on-shore and offshore;
* Carrying out legal due diligence on wind farm projects on behalf of banks, investors and prospective purchasers (this is likely to extend to due diligence on other energy projects e.g. CHP, biomass, solar PV etc);
* Advising clients on regulatory and electricity market changes, including I-SEM, RESS and DS3;
* Advising clients on planning & development law, including EIA and AA.
The main requirements for the role:
* Ideally you will BE NQ – 1 year PQE, with experience in wind energy projects gained in another energy/projects practice and/or in-house.
* You must have strong organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a good work ethic, energy, enthusiasm and be highly motivated.
Main experience/skills required as a Junior Solicitor:
* Experience in wind energy projects is not a prerequisite for this role as training will be provided. However, exposure to energy projects (e.g. projects/construction, project finance, due diligence) will give you a competitive advantage.
* Experience in real estate and planning law;
* Excellent drafting skills;
* Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team;
* A calm and measured approach to problem solving;
* A willingness to work hard above and beyond normal office hours, if required;
* A willingness to attend networking and marketing events, if required.
For more information please contact Niamh @ Jacksonstone Recruitment quoting CV Library as your reference.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 3 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. 306084