Senior Architect, a key member of the Architectural design team responsible for the design and assurance of allocated projects in the capital investment programme at Dublin Airport....
Senior Architect, a key member of the Architectural design team responsible for the design and assurance of allocated projects in the capital investment programme at Dublin Airport. You will report to the Design Manager.
This role requires a strong presence and leadership skills, and will develop design options for current and future expansion at Dublin Airport in line with the daa Masterplan and Capital Investment Programme
As Senior Architect you will act as an ‘expert advisor’ on architectural designs ensuring technical excellence to Clients and colleagues. You will develop and manage strong positive relationships with existing and future Clients.
As Senior Architect/Design lead you will ensure that all buildings and associated facilities are designed in accordance with codes of practice, building regulations and best international practice.
This role will be awarded on a personal contract basis and is a 3 year fixed term contract.
* Experience in similar role of leading teams with proven track record of designing and delivering architectural projects from inception, brief development, planning, tender through to construction and completion on site
* Registered Part 3 Architect with a degree or diploma in architecture/3rd level Qualification in Architecture
* Strong team leadership skills with an ability to influence upwards to drive effective design decision making
* Ability to step back from the detail and take a holistic overview and direct the team as such
Experience working with:
* Auto CAD/Revit
* NBS Create Specification Writer
* Microsoft Office suites, inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Sketch-up or similar 3D drawing package
* Knowledge of the current Irish Building Regulations (Including Fire, DAC and BCAR)
Dublin Airport,3 year fixed term contract, Salary dependant on experience.
If you're interested or know anyone that might be please apply with an up-to CV.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy