A large consultancy, who specialise across 3 key areas of the market and are known to be working on some high-end projects, are currently looking to appoint a Senior Projects Structures Design...
A large consultancy, who specialise across 3 key areas of the market and are known to be working on some high-end projects, are currently looking to appoint a Senior Projects Structures Design Engineer.
The role is on a permanent basis and can be based in either the Dublin or Cork office.
* Competitive salary, offering up to €65k
* Work across several disciplines
* Develop skills and experience
* Eligible to company pension scheme
* Professional Memberships: Will pay for 2 subscriptions
* 22 to 27 days annual leave + public holidays
* Life cover: 4x annual salary
Duties / Responsibilities of the Senior Projects Structures Design Engineer
* Help to ensure projects are delivered to set deadlines and agreed costs
* Client liaison
* Attend site meetings
* Planning and managing CAD documentation
* Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Proven track record working in a consultancy environment
* Working towards / Recently Chartered Engineer
* Working knowledge of Tekla and or/ MIDAS
* Full drivers’ licence
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting.
**We don’t advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn’t quite right for you, please get in touch with Matthew to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a ‘REFER A FRIEND’ bonus up to €500 for a successful referral