This will navigate you to Accenture.com Sign In page.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
The Reporting Senior Analyst role will support our sales programs to gather, quantify and analyse sales data to drive performance across numerous projects. As a Senior analyst you will help in developing insights & data for business reviews and optimising business opportunities. This role is for a highly analytical, data-driven individual responsible for driving intelligent solutions and recommendations for our clients. Responsible for answering questions about the state of the business, generating insights, and building and maintaining reports for all levels of key teams. This role will work closely with the operations function, client stakeholders, and multi-level business functions to help define and create a reporting environment sustainable for actionable analysis to support agile, scaled and long-term growth of our clients.
- Ability to contribute effectively to decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling into a digestible actionable format
- Partnering with various stakeholders to build analytical solutions to deliver business goals
- Propose and implement business metrics – working with data engineers – to design and develop the data infrastructure to support business growth
- Preform deep dives in large data sets to identify opportunities, variances, or key indicators in the business
- Establishing a standardized reporting framework to build transparency and validity to all business units
- Build and maintain capability reporting SQL Server data warehouses which include table views
- Design and build supporting framework for reporting utilising Microsoft toolset: SQL Server, Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Work independently to complete analysis and development tasks
- Be a quick learner with the ability to work under pressure
- Organise work priorities and manage time effectively
- Communicate progress and issues relation to tasks assigned to lead/manager
- Be pro-active supporting business, identifying trends/insights and forecasts if and when required
- Prioritise work based on key business needs at all times and support operations on an ongoing basis
- Interrogate data sets in order to provide data insights in the form of graphs, tables showing trends and forecasts to be presented to business clients using Power Point
- Experience with SQL Server 2013/2016 design and development
- T-SQL experience, SQL Server Integration (SSIS) experience
- Advanced Excel experience
- Deep experience of data analysis / design
- 3-5 years of experience in data modelling / advanced business analytics
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Good understanding of Operational and Sales Metrics
- Fluency in English
- Must be able to map and follow process
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Self- motivated & enthusiastic
- Proactive developing trends and insights and bringing them to the business
- Developing Business Reviews for a number of programmes
- Good organisational skills and able to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skill
The following skills / qualifications would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of Front End and back end Technologies such as Share-point portal are desirable
- Relevant Microsoft Certified Professional Qualifications
- Industry experience in data warehousing & business intelligence
- Previous experience working in Sales Analytics
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Be your best every day in a work environment that helps drive innovation in everything you do.
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
See how we embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
From entry-level to leadership, across all business and industry segments, get to know our people harnessing technology to make a difference, every day.
Search open positions that match your skills and interest. We look for passionate, curious, creative and solution-driven team players.
Stay ahead with careers tips, insider perspectives, and industry-leading insights you can put to use today–all from the people who work here.
Personalize your subscription to receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await.
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.